Friday, September 26, 2014

Retrospective: A Lot of Pippin Posts Today

It is September 26, 2014.

If you notice, which you probably won't if you don't check my blog every day, (or get told to, Mom & sister Sophia), you'll realize that I've posted quite a few Retrospectives for Pippin today.

There's a reason for that. Today is one year since he passed away. I thought this would be a good way to celebrate his life, to write about all the silly, crazy, wonderful things he did and was.
Sister-in-law Dawn made this afghan for me.
I clipped a bit of Pippin's hair and she matched
the colors. The afghan, surprisingly, looks brown!
Only when Pippin was actually on it did it look
the same color as he.
He was my soul-cat, the child of my heart. And although grief is not ripping me apart now the way it did most of the last year, I still miss him very much.

And there will be more Retrospectives to come in the future. After all, I still haven't scanned in the photos from the first five years of his life, and there are plenty of stories there!

No comments:

Post a Comment