Sunday, March 1, 2015

Leftover February Photos

Thimble's Last Fit
Thimble loved to slide between me and the kitchen pantry in that little recessed area that all my counters have. I suppose it's so you can stand closer to the counter and your feet go into the recessed area. Anyway, this day, he got stuck. I had to move for him to get out. He hasn't tried to go there since. Aw, poor Thimble.

Colby decides to put himself in "jail."

The Grand Battle
This is the first time I've seen all three of them in a play fight at the same time. It was always two of them with the third either watching or just off doing his own thing. This day, all three of them got into it. And shy, scared Apricot was the one that pounced into the middle of the other two and made it three.

Playing footsie
Colby and Thimble just adore playing footsie under the door of the bathroom when I take a shower (because that's the only time the door is shut). Thimble comes in to "help me take a shower" and then he plays footsie with Colby half the time (the other half the time he spends on the edge of the bathtub, between the shower curtain and the liner, watching me have the astonishingly bad judgement to get myself all wet with water).

This day they discovered that they could play footsie under my ankle when I sat like this. Or rather, it worked until one of them realized you could go over top, and everything deteriorated from there. I removed my leg from the middle at that point.

Some toys just inspire happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment