Sunday, March 1, 2015

Paw Comparison Photos

That day we had the ice all over everything and I got to stay home all day rather unexpectedly, I had time to goof off and think of random things.

Well, this was mostly inspired by Colby putting his paw in my hand, for me to hold it and pet it. He's discovered I do this; I hold the paw in my hand and kind of massage it back and forth in my hand. A lot of cats really like this. I called it Pippin's sleep buttons because I could, if he was rather calm anyway, cause him to drift the rest of the way into sleep if I massaged his paw.

Colby's paw against mine.

So this is Thimble's
These are four and a half month old kittens. I'm hoping to remember to take a similar picture at say, 6 months or 8 months and do a comparison against these ... I've always heard that their paws don't grow that much, that they are huge to start with and then they grow into them. I'm curious to see how accurate that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment