Sunday, July 10, 2016

We've Been Cooking

So as you know I've gotten a sudden intense interest in food; cooking it, the nutritional aspects of it, playing around with recipes, and so on and so forth.

The cats appreciate this because I'm in their favorite room a lot now (the kitchen, and no, they don't get fed there so I have no idea why they like it so much) and because I'm doing all sorts of fascinating things there, too.

Well, I keep messing with recipes I find, sometimes even combining some to make one, and as I bring this food to my friends and my parents, I have had the occasional "so how do you make this" question.

Hey, blog idea! Today I finally got around to making up the new blog with a single recipe to go with it (took longer than even I expected) so if you want, head over there and check it out.

Watching me cook

No comments:

Post a Comment