Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A picture of Guardian Pizza

Hey, despite my lackadaisical attitude towards scanning in previous years' photos, I now have a digitized picture of Pizza, thanks to my darling sister. The photo is from 1987 or 1988.
Which one is larger, baby or kitty cat?
You see, that's me. Not the baby, the other one. The baby is Shawn, my sister's foster son at the time (my sister is enough older than me that she could have a foster baby and me still be the age you see in the photo). I was trying to see if the baby was bigger or if Pizza was bigger, so I coaxed Pizza into lying down next to Shawn (who was totally uninterested in the cat) in order to measure properly. I think, if you don't count the tail (which you shouldn't, because Shawn doesn't have a tail so it's not fair to count Pizza's in the total length) that they are the same size.

Pizza put up with an awful lot from me. Somewhere I have a picture of him on his back in a dolly shopping cart (the kind of kid-sized toy that you could pretend you were shopping). I will have to see if I can find it one of these days. But don't hold your breath, dear readers. It'll happen eventually, but it might be a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment