Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cute Colby Pictures (and one Thimble Picture)

The Sunday the other couple came to pick out which of the three was theirs, they brought along her mom, who took lots of pictures. Then they put the album of pictures on Flicker and said Ginger could share it with us.

They were wavering between Colby (who wasn't yet Colby) and the cat they picked, who they named Hiro (I had it misspelled before).

So her mom got lots of really good pictures of Colby. And her mom must either be a professional photographer or have professional photography equipment, because she got some really good pictures.

Here are my favorites of Colby ... and Cinder and Thimble. I really like Cinder and never think to take pictures of her so I'm glad I now have some.
Cinder, resting.

Colby: pick me, pick me, oh please pick me!

It's tiring running after five kittens!

Well, look at you, Colby.

Aw, he looks so sweet.

And one of Thimble,
Asleep and practically
sucking his thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment