Saturday, December 6, 2014

Does He Want a Bath?

Apricot decided to investigate the bathtub.

This was mere hours after I'd showered there, so despite my best efforts at cleaning up the tub, there were a few wet spots. He stepped in one, stopped abruptly and peered at his foot while bringing the paw up, and figured out with a lick that it was simply water. After that he either didn't step in any more mini-puddles or he didn't care.
Is that another puddle?

Are you honestly taking pictures? Again?

This was really a yawn.
He looks like he's singing in the bathtub, though!
Oh, and the bucket of water? No, my tub faucet doesn't leak that badly. I run the water to get hot before I shower and I catch the "prehot" water in that bucket. Then I use it to refill the tank on the toilet when I flush it.

No comments:

Post a Comment