Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Visit: Photos: Colby, Thimble, and Myself

Ginger has lots of experience taking photos of people and kittens, so she had me sit on the end of a sofa (a "fainting couch" if you're wondering why it doesn't have the arm of a sofa at the end I'm sitting on) so that I was against the background of her plants. 

Yeah, not only can she make lovely kittens, but she's got a thumb so green you'd swear her house was in the middle of a tropical jungle.

Thimble in my lap. I'm not actually holding
him there; my hands are in motion petting him.

We did pictures with Thimble first, and
then she goes and gets Colby
and hands him to me,
while I've still got Thimble.
I was having a challenge kitten-wrangling!

Later, when Thimble
snuggled up against my shoulder.
I really liked this part!

Thimble and me. I'm doing
 the cat kiss blinks at him.
They all respond quite well to that.
Cinder seemed quite pleased that
I knew how to do "cat kisses." 

Colby finally getting un-distracted
by everything else
long enough to look up at me.
He's easily distracted, more so than his brother!

His (Colby's) eyes aren't changing
to green like everybody else's.
Ginger says she doesn't know
what he's planning for eye color!

No comments:

Post a Comment