Sunday, November 23, 2014

These Are My Kittens

Sunday, Nov 23, 2014

I just found out which of the three kittens are mine. Luckily I've just decided on names for them, too, so here they are:
These will be my two kittens.
He'll get called Colby for short.
(Thank you to my friend whose grandson
is named Colby without the "Jack" for
letting me name my cat Colby, too.)
 Hopefully I can resist trying to remove the spot on his face ... nah, it'll be like my sister-in-law's cat who has specks of black on her white front legs. Every time you notice them you try to rub the dirt off, and realize that no, whoops, that's just her. So let's amend that to hopefully he'll learn to enjoy having his whisker pad rubbed!

And he'll get called Thimble for short.
Thimbleberries are an old word for raspberries,
and Thimble is mostly because he's the
2nd largest in the litter ...
I've asked for personality descriptions. I don't know much about them as people, just the way they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment