Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Visit: Photos: Size Comparison

So I have this thing called a Car-Go for the kittens when I bring them home. It goes in the back seat of the car and is like a big carrier. I brought it so they could get used to it. When I visit in mid-December I'll bring it home again, minus kitten contents, and Apricot can investigate the smells. Then when I bring it home with kittens at the end of December, he'll have already associated those smells with that Car-Go.

Here is Thimble on top of a rabbit Batter toy. (Apricot has a small version that is a mouse. I was trying to get him a rabbit and got the large size by mistake. But the kittens will be just the right size for it when they grow more.)
Thimble attacking the Batter toy.
Now you met Wally if you read the previous Visit post. He's the size that Colby will be. Thimble will be bigger. Keep that in mind.

Here is Wally in the same Car-Go for comparison purposes.
Wally investigating the places Apricot face-marked
Seems incredible that they grow so much, but human babies are so much tinier than grown up versions, so I guess it's not really incredible. Just an everyday miracle we're so used to we don't even wonder at it anymore.

Also, look at Thimble's tiny tail versus Wally's lovely plume. I wonder when they start developing that part?

No comments:

Post a Comment