Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday's Goofy Photos

Well, I found on Sunday night that the high-white brown tabby was my Thimble, and the black and white was my Colby. Tuesday after a rotten day at work I came home to a load of photoshoot pictures in my email of my two kittens together (and some separate). These are the ones I liked the very best of all the photos.
Go get it! No, you first!

Colby's on the left now.
Thimble is very paws-aware.
You'll notice he uses his paws a lot more.

Thimble is on the left now. Pointing again.

They've switched again. Colby left, Thimble right.

This photo shows their relative sizes very well.
See their paws are at the same spot toward us?
That means the size of Thimble being bigger
than Colby is not a camera illusion. He
really is that much bigger.

This needs someone to give it a LOLCat
caption. I love how Thimble's just going
with the yawn, and Colby seems somewhat
horrified at his behavior.

Colby looking sweet
(which he can be)

Thimble wants picked up ...
or that's what that look would tell me.
Well, it is 8:30 on Wednesday night. I have been writing about my visit to see them, and catching up on other smaller posts (like this one) and Apricot has been by repeatedly to tell me it's time for me to go to bed. (He's so weird. He doesn't go to bed with me. He doesn't even go to sleep at the same time. Why he's so interested in my bedtime is beyond me. No, he doesn't get treats when I'm getting ready for bed. But if I'm not getting ready for bed by 8, he'll come in and do drive by "hey, you, notice the time?" checks. So I'll go to bed.

It's Thanksgiving tomorrow. And I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment